Do you know how to grill tofu, veggies and Cheezburger all at the same time without burning the grub? If so, please send cover letter and resume to us via e-mail.
Title: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant role will handle a variety of back office tasks for Literally Media. The position provides executive support to the CEO, CTO, and Executive Producer on as needed basis. For example, the Administrative Assistant will manage our move to new space in July/August, provide light accounting tasks to coordinate with the corporate accounting department in Tel Aviv, maintain current detailed lists of company passwords, vendor contracts and billing arrangements and filing contracts and other company documents in an organized manner. The successful candidate will be able to work independently with little day-to-day guidance (after initial ramp up) and possess a “get it done” attitude. The ideal candidate has experience working in fast-paced, constantly changing environments, is detailed oriented, and has a demonstrated ability to resolve issues quickly and creatively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Facilities related activities and follow through on requests (manage move, sale of surplus equipment and furniture, acquire office supplies, interact with Landlord on facility issues such as light bulbs, restrooms, kitchens, and conference rooms.)
- Assist with posting job openings, scheduling interviews and completing onboarding activities for new hires as well as processing terminations for departing employees.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements as needed.
- Plan and organize company events (game night, holiday party, marketing events, board meetings).
- Maintain office supplies; order general office and kitchen supplies as needed. Order employee purchase requests, document approvals, and track charges for monthly accounting reconciliation.
- Light report generation related to the company’s business such as user traffic, progress on product roadmap items, expense report processing, etc.
- 2+ years working in an administrative support role, must include experience managing multiple and shared calendars.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently, solve problems that arise and prioritize key tasks while accomplishing duties efficiently and with high quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Straightforward and clear communication style while maintaining a get-it-done attitude and sense of humor
- Experience handling confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environment
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred